Services I can use Photoshop & After Effects :)

TheNoorFamily7860

Comedian & Vlogger
I can make custom Youtube Channel Art, Facebook Banners, Twitter Banners, Twitter Backgrounds, Facebook Profile Pictures, Twitter Profile Pictures, Youtube Profile Pictures, Youtube Video Intros & Outros.

I don't have any fixed prices, but I accept Paypal & Bitcoin, or YTtalk Cash, reply to this thread or send me a message, and i'll contact you ! I'm really good with Photoshop & After Effects & I can make you a Custom Art & Animations :) Hope you choose me when getting something made.

That is simply my Channel Art because I like simple and elegant concept, but If you would like to see examples of my work you should contact me, If interested ! I can use Photoshop & After Effects to its capabilities, as I have taken courses and have self-learned how to use those programs. Again just to clarify, I like a simple and elegant design, but I have the knowledge and skills to make more unique Art & Animations.

It's okay, I don't mind but yeah if you want examples of my work, then please contact me :) ![DOUBLEPOST=1365800827,1365800784][/DOUBLEPOST]Like I said previously, I like something simple and elegant, but I have skills :)

Back