I have made many good quality videos and lots of people view but they dont sub why? I mean i made a video that took me 7 hours to edit. Please help me

I found your channel couple of tips I first noticed:

You state in your description you have no twitter and no facebook.. why even mention it? set them up its extra exposure..

Your videos although I can see there is a lot of editing in them the music is a bit loud compared to the game so kinda makes it a little annoying but that is absolutely personal preference!

the screen capture software you are using doesn't appear to be that good as the game play appears to be very stuttery (kinda laggy like)

also one thing above anything else.. get a microphone.. seeing you typing text on the screen is just very amateur

good luck on making your improvements :)

First; you are lying to yourself, your videos are not good quality (choppy, and the music is far too loud as opposed to something in the background).
Second; Even without taking the first point into account you are just like every other gaming channel out there. Nothing special. Just more of the same.

So no wonder people aren't subscribing. 7 hours of editing? Cry me a river. I have videos that take far longer, especially if I include the time it took me to film them. Just because you put time and effort into something doesn't automatically mean you are going to get massive subscriber numbers. If that was the case I surely should have 100K subscribers by now. You might misunderstand me right now, you're probably foaming at the mouth reading this, ready to fire back with your keyboard. This is nothing more than a reality check, one I have given many people complaining about the very same thing you are complaining about right now.

Go back to the drawing board. Figure out your capture program and get it to 60fps. Can't do that? Go to 30fps. Can't do that? Upgrade your hardware, without adequate hardware you can't produce good quality content. Watch some of the bigger gaming channels, emulate their setup but don't try to be like them. Be yourself. And then perhaps the subscribers will come. Or not. And you'll end up where I am at. Just shy of 3K subscribers after 3 years of doing my thing. Being overly concerned with your subscriber number is a sure way to start hating this hobby real quick. It's supposed to be fun!

First; you are lying to yourself, your videos are not good quality (choppy, and the music is far too loud as opposed to something in the background).
Second; Even without taking the first point into account you are just like every other gaming channel out there. Nothing special. Just more of the same.

So no wonder people aren't subscribing. 7 hours of editing? Cry me a river. I have videos that take far longer, especially if I include the time it took me to film them. Just because you put time and effort into something doesn't automatically mean you are going to get massive subscriber numbers. If that was the case I surely should have 100K subscribers by now. You might misunderstand me right now, you're probably foaming at the mouth reading this, ready to fire back with your keyboard. This is nothing more than a reality check, one I have given many people complaining about the very same thing you are complaining about right now.

Go back to the drawing board. Figure out your capture program and get it to 60fps. Can't do that? Go to 30fps. Can't do that? Upgrade your hardware, without adequate hardware you can't produce good quality content. Watch some of the bigger gaming channels, emulate their setup but don't try to be like them. Be yourself. And then perhaps the subscribers will come. Or not. And you'll end up where I am at. Just shy of 3K subscribers after 3 years of doing my thing. Being overly concerned with your subscriber number is a sure way to start hating this hobby real quick. It's supposed to be fun!
Loving the bluntness, it's nice because it's honest, too many people here giving sugar coated feedback or straight up lying

i checked out your channel, and although a little too blunt. i agree with his points. you obviously have some good editing skills. everything else about the videos does not have the same quality

Last edited:
I watched your latest video.

Terrible music combined with too many effects that do not create a video somebody would enjoy. It is also boring - you are artificially making the video longer by slowing things. Moreover, the video doesn't play smoothly.
From a CSGO player's perspective, it looked like you were playing on silver level, so I am gonna tell you that nobody from CSGO community (with some exceptions maybe) will enjoy your channel. Compare yourself to bigger youtubers and see how they did it.

Firstly the link to your channel doesn't work. Secondly time spent does not equate to qaulity!
thanks man[DOUBLEPOST=1464782066,1464782037][/DOUBLEPOST]i
I found your channel couple of tips I first noticed:

You state in your description you have no twitter and no facebook.. why even mention it? set them up its extra exposure..

Your videos although I can see there is a lot of editing in them the music is a bit loud compared to the game so kinda makes it a little annoying but that is absolutely personal preference!

the screen capture software you are using doesn't appear to be that good as the game play appears to be very stuttery (kinda laggy like)

also one thing above anything else.. get a microphone.. seeing you typing text on the screen is just very amateur

good luck on making your improvements :)
do use a mic im confused but thanks for the help anyway man[DOUBLEPOST=1464782153][/DOUBLEPOST]
I watched your latest video.

Terrible music combined with too many effects that do not create a video somebody would enjoy. It is also boring - you are artificially making the video longer by slowing things. Moreover, the video doesn't play smoothly.
From a CSGO player's perspective, it looked like you were playing on silver level, so I am gonna tell you that nobody from CSGO community (with some exceptions maybe) will enjoy your channel. Compare yourself to bigger youtubers and see how they did it.
ok thanks i'll keep that in mind i like criticism because it helps me improve[DOUBLEPOST=1464782205][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your channel only a month old and you have released less than ten videos. I think you need to lower your expectations because 17 subscribers is completely normal for a channel this new.
true

OBS is good, free recording software, utilize that if you aren't, take a good, long hard look at your content and mostly yourself, hammer out the impurities and polish the strengths and never give up.

Back