• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I am new, but I just hit 1000 Subs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I am new to the forums, but very recently I hit my goal of 1k subs! I am super excited, my next goal is 2k and then 5k.
 
That's really amazing! 1k is a big milestone (moving from 3-4 digits is pretty cool) if your followers were dollars you could buy a pretty dog.
 
So exciting! I cannot wait to be able to say the same thing some day! I hope you reach your next goals even faster than you did this one! Good luck!
 
Wow....How did you do that?
Congrats anyways!

Hey TA5, It actually was a lot of hard work. I have had the channel for about a year, but my advice is pay attention to what videos you produce that get the hits, and make more of them. They will get more people to pull in and check out your stuff. Also, consistency, make sure you have a schedule and stick to it, even if it is once or twice a week.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TA5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top