Comedy I always wanted to collab...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kijana

YTtalk Mad
It's been a dream of mine for two years but no one wants to. :(
I'm not sure about you guys but I want to grow.... And it's summer and I have nothing to do and I have demanding subscribers. The aren't really but I feel that they are. In my collab seeking heart. </3

Try posting in all different forums?, I guess it might be hard because there isnt too much comedy channels out there. Here a little tip for your channel. Its a great channel but you should put up a banner, theres loads of people that will do one for free. It will make your channel look more professional and may also increase subscribers

what kind of videos did you have in mind?
I do skits. It's hard to find collab seeing as everyone is a gamer.

Try posting in all different forums?, I guess it might be hard because there isnt too much comedy channels out there. Here a little tip for your channel. Its a great channel but you should put up a banner, theres loads of people that will do one for free. It will make your channel look more professional and may also increase subscribers

I haven't changed my profile pic in a year nor trailer in a year, and never put up a banner. 10-20 subs a day. No one cares about how professional you are if you are a teenager loser making videos in the basement with good content.

I do skits. It's hard to find collab seeing as everyone is a gamer.

I haven't changed my profile pic in a year nor trailer in a year, and never put up a banner. 10-20 subs a day. No one cares about how professional you are if you are a teenager loser making videos in the basement with good content.
No you dont need one, but i guarantee you it looks better if you have one and instead of 10 subs a day it could go to about 15 or instead of 20 a day it could go to 25, trust me, every little helps. Nice channel anyway

yeah unless you live in maryland probably not, but if you have any ideas git me up on youtube or skype or something... not google+... never google+

No you dont need one, but i guarantee you it looks better if you have one and instead of 10 subs a day it could go to about 15 or instead of 20 a day it could go to 25, trust me, every little helps. Nice channel anyway

Thanks. I get what you mean. However, no one ever goes to someone's channel like "THEY GOTS THE PRO BANNER. SHARING ALL THEIR VIDS. It does add a nice touch but it doesn't really make that much of a difference. You want a banner to attract people to your channel but if they see your banner, they're already basically on your channel.

yeah unless you live in maryland probably not, but if you have any ideas git me up on youtube or skype or something... not google+... never google+

Ah, nah. You're not that far off. Just a few hundred miles. I don't have any ideas like that. That's why I needed another master mind (I lied. I'm not a master nothing) to come up with awesome content.

Thanks. I get what you mean. However, no one ever goes to someone's channel like "THEY GOTS THE PRO BANNER. SHARING ALL THEIR VIDS. It does add a nice touch but it doesn't really make that much of a difference. You want a banner to attract people to your channel but if they see your banner, they're already basically on your channel.

Ah, nah. You're not that far off. Just a few hundred miles. I don't have any ideas like that. That's why I needed another master mind (I lied. I'm not a master nothing) to come up with awesome content.

No but people will go to your channel and be like "Wow this person has a nice banner, maybe it reflects off my videos",
im sure people have clicked on your channel and thought "Eh, this persons doesn't have a banner they must be lazy" and stuff like that. Its an easy little thing and constantly improves your look. Its your own special page, your own part of the web (Kinda) a banner marks that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back