• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

I ACTUALLY hit 400 subs?! ...Does the Carlton Dance :-)

MySkinnyplate

Reaction score
Hey everyone, longtime lurker first time posting.

I woke up today to discover that I hit the 400 mark on my subscriptions. Holy Canoli!

I started my channel to document my ketogenic diet to lose weight after having my third baby and I wasn't expecting people to watch, but I wanted an accountability to keep going on my weight loss so I wouldn't lose motivation and people actually hit the subscription button.

I started doing videos in August but I had a slow start because my camera produced horrible quality so I was doing monthly videos. I saved up money for a new camera and started posting higher quality content a couple weeks ago and my channel finally started gaining traction.

I have the biggest smile on my face and I feel so proud because I've put so much hard work into the videos. I've learned a lot of terrific tips from all of you on yytalk and I look forward to my next 400 subscribers.

Happy girl here!!!

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Good job! And proof that you don't have to upload daily or weekly to gain momentum

Reactions: MySkinnyplate