How's my quality? Testing my new "studio"

Ampix0

Web Design Tutorials
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This video is actually announcing the end of my old channel I built as a kid. I waited to record this video as long as I could in hopes of getting a different camera but a seller backed out on my current Canon T3i. I'm in a fairly small room is it's a little tricky and not exactly what I wanted but I think I got very close. I feel my audio came out alright but I'd like to get some feed back on the overall quality of the video.

The NotARubicon!

NotARubicon Productions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
On a scale of 1-10, I'd say it was great..
Very good quality sound, the 'studio' looks ok/good, and your voice/annunciation is great.
Did you do any sound/voice processing in post, or do you just sound that good?

Ampix0

Web Design Tutorials
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
On a scale of 1-10, I'd say it was great..
Very good quality sound, the 'studio' looks ok/good, and your voice/annunciation is great.
Did you do any sound/voice processing in post, or do you just sound that good?
No real editing done to audio afterward, just my speaking voice and decent audio equipment for low end work. I didn't even require any noise cancellation thankfully which can sometimes make audio sound a little digital. I did Normalize my audio just to keep the volume consistent ant loud enough.

DeliciousCrackers

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Damn dude, everything is so neat about your vid. I like how polished it is. The only problem for me is that the music in the background was a bit too loud, and your voice to deep. I suggest to play around with that or not lol. Up to you really. Real good stuff. Keep steamrolling!
Best of luck to you!

Ampix0

Web Design Tutorials
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Damn dude, everything is so neat about your vid. I like how polished it is. The only problem for me is that the music in the background was a bit too loud, and your voice to deep. I suggest to play around with that or not lol. Up to you really. Real good stuff. Keep steamrolling!
Best of luck to you!
I completely agree with what you said. I think the final outcome of my first video came out better than this test, though it too has it's issues.

For the second video I'm currently editing, I have removed my glasses and made several audio adjustments. The second video is also much shorter in length which hopefully will allow me to work on a faster schedule.

Reaction score
The audio is really good and the background music is also on point!
The video quality is also on point and lighting looks pretty flattering