joannehughes
New Member
I am planning a video that compares humanoid robots, but I keep getting stuck on how much weight to give the polished demo footage. Alot of those clips look impressive, then you notice the robot only did one short task in a very controlled room.
My rough plan is to compare payload, runtime, speed and whether the machine is actually available, not just announced. I found this comparison page useful for getting the categories straight: https://humanoza.com/humanoid-robot-comparison
Still, specs is only part of the story. Reliability and teleoperation doesnt always show up on a product sheet, wich makes a fair script harder. Would you explain those caveats near each robot, or save them for one section at the end? I dont want the video to turn into a spreadsheet, but I also dont want another hype reel.
My rough plan is to compare payload, runtime, speed and whether the machine is actually available, not just announced. I found this comparison page useful for getting the categories straight: https://humanoza.com/humanoid-robot-comparison
Still, specs is only part of the story. Reliability and teleoperation doesnt always show up on a product sheet, wich makes a fair script harder. Would you explain those caveats near each robot, or save them for one section at the end? I dont want the video to turn into a spreadsheet, but I also dont want another hype reel.