How will I increas views on new channel ? :)

rigpop

Yttalk Pokemon Expert
hey so i have made this new channel PokeBRocast where me and some guys post POkemon gameplays and i wonder how can i get more views i do not want BOOTS or CHEATS in anyway i just need tips on legit ways to get more views on new channel exept from posting it on here for you guys that i already know and thanks you all for your support so any tips :) ???

If you outright want views, you can advertise them using AdWords for Video. Around $10 will get you 1000 views, so that's one way to get started.
A cheaper and more long-lasting option is optimizing your videos for SEO. Check out the thread "SEO for your YouTube videos".
Another way would be to start doing cross-channel collaborations with other YouTubers.

Best of luck!

If you outright want views, you can advertise them using AdWords for Video. Around $10 will get you 1000 views, so that's one way to get started.
A cheaper and more long-lasting option is optimizing your videos for SEO. Check out the thread "SEO for your YouTube videos".
Another way would be to start doing cross-channel collaborations with other YouTubers.

Best of luck!
thanks ill check your tread ;)

Best of luck!
10$ for 1000 views? you must have been lucky, I had a 30$ voucher for AdWords once, I only got ~500views...

10$ for 1000 views? you must have been lucky, I had a 30$ voucher for AdWords once, I only got ~500views...
I actually get views even cheaper than that (I use Danish currency, so it's actually closer to around $0.007). There's no luck involved. It's all about finding low-competition keywords, that are relevant to your video :)

I actually get views even cheaper than that (I use Danish currency, so it's actually closer to around $0.007). There's no luck involved. It's all about finding low-competition keywords, that are relevant to your video :)
Yea I kind-of realized that afterwards I used like the most looked up terms...

YOu guys are BAdass awsome ;) i woulde probobly not get a singel view if i bought Adwords XD

Back