how vicboss plays video games

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Last edited:
hell yeah! randomness is probably 70% of our videos lol[DOUBLEPOST=1433785216,1433785178][/DOUBLEPOST]

weeeee party up in HE YYAAA
hahaha you can't imagine how this is even true for my music, yes i do plan making the music but do not plan how i want it to be like. I just start doing it and see how it turns out.

hahaha you can't imagine how this is even true for my music, yes i do plan making the music but do not plan how i want it to be like. I just start doing it and see how it turns out.

hell yeah man! *high five* speaking of which i gotta use some of your tracks in future videos once we get back in to it fully if thats cool with you of course! full credit to you will most definitely be given!

hell yeah man! *high five* speaking of which i gotta use some of your tracks in future videos once we get back in to it fully if thats cool with you of course! full credit to you will most definitely be given!
sure, never ask "if it's ok" again brow ;) it's always ok for you man. i also could do a new one for you, should be more of a happy song or are you drivin gangsta road

Back