How to Upload Soccer Highlights on YouTube without copyright 2022

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber

How to Upload Football Highlights on YouTube without copyright 2022 [step by Step Tutorials]

So, how do you transform a football match video clip into a football highlight video for YouTube without any copyright issues

Early last hear I posted a video on this topic, here is the video and in this video, I showed you how to use the YouTube fair use guidelines to make football highlight videos free of any copyright claims

I showed you a few sites you can use to downloads full matches and explained how you can edit your videos following the YouTube guidelines

What I didn't show you was the step by step process on how to follow the guidelines plus the fact that many things have changed since then, not forgetting the many unanswered technical Questions on this video

#footballhighlight #nocopyright #solopreneurwarrior

How to Write Attention Grabbing Football Highlight Video Titles

How to Write Attention Grabbing Football Highlight Video Titles
Tubebuddy Keyword Tool : https://www.tubebuddy.com/SolopreneurWarrior

Now Did you know there are more than 500 hours of videos uploaded to YouTube every minute?
With so much new content on the platform, getting your video to stand out is almost impossible

So If you want your football highlight videos to get more views when starting out, one of the best ways to do that is by optimizing your video titles.

Fortunately, there are a lot of tips that you can use. In this video, we're going to look at some of those tips that will help you write video titles that drive more views,

How to Make Football Highlight Thumbnails for YouTube Videos

When you make a search on YouTube there is no doubt that among things like,
the video title, description, views and of course the order at which the videos are listed on the YouTube search page.

There is one more think that's right on your face occupying more than 2/3 of any search result.
It plays an important role in deciding whether viewers watch a video or not

That is the "YouTube Video Thumbnail"

And that's precisely why you should get your thumbnails right before posting your highlight videos on YouTube.

Last edited: