How to turn viewers into subscribers?

Scimplify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have 1,500 subs myself (actually reached that milestone a few days ago) and get only 100-200 views per video, so you're not doing really bad there at all
Good to know! Thanks!

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All of the above plus the simple fact that each vertical has an average subscription range. It's common to have 1 sub for every 500-2000 views. In kids channel it's usually 1 sub for every 1000 views, +/- 300. Of course if something is very engaging, there will be a higher sub rate, and if something is boring, a lower rate. Ultimately you can't do too much to change the averages, just go with the flow. The bell curve controls much in life, sub rates included.

Reactions: Scimplify

Scimplify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All of the above plus the simple fact that each vertical has an average subscription range. It's common to have 1 sub for every 500-2000 views. In kids channel it's usually 1 sub for every 1000 views, +/- 300. Of course if something is very engaging, there will be a higher sub rate, and if something is boring, a lower rate. Ultimately you can't do too much to change the averages, just go with the flow. The bell curve controls much in life, sub rates included.
Makes sense!! Patience is the key I suppose!

My Dixie ReKt

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello there,

I am making videos on health/nutrition for 2 months now, and I have noticed that people usually watch the videos but seldom subscribe. Is 'subscribe' such an alien term for people? Or do they just not care enough to subscribe? How do you actually turn viewers into subscribers?

Cheers!
Well you cant force someone to subscribe but what you can do is bassically make your content stand out more and appeal to its viewer. Doing that is down to you but the tips i can give is make your thumbnail colourful and add a watermark and be very welcoming when talking sound excited and very upbeat and happy :)

Scimplify

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well you cant force someone to subscribe but what you can do is bassically make your content stand out more and appeal to its viewer. Doing that is down to you but the tips i can give is make your thumbnail colourful and add a watermark and be very welcoming when talking sound excited and very upbeat and happy :)
Thanks! I am already practicing most of the stuff you mentioned. I also think the concept of 'subscribe' doesn't mean much to most people who are not regulars on youtube. Drawing in as much traffic as possible is perhaps the only way, hoping atleast some people would subscribe.

winson yuen

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel seems to be in a good shape. Your channel is brand new and already has almost 1k subs! But, I think maybe you should add some funny skit into your topic?