How to target one or more keywords at my video?

- I'm currently doing a course to teach beginners how to code
- This course may also help people who are already programmers but want to learn a new programming language (Called JavaScript)

So I want to rank for both "Learn to code for beginners" And "learn JavaScript for beginners"

*Note that they both are not the same thing and the audience are very different,
if a person searches for a specific programming language course then he is already good at programming.
if he searches for a coding course then he doesn't have any idea what "JavaScript" is and will get confused by it

How can I rank for both topics or I have to choose only one?

Last edited:
I'm confused. What are the two topics?1611596930433.png
The only topic i see that you mentioned is JavaScript. What's the 2nd topic?

• You might be able to have both in the title.
  • or have one in the title and one in the first line of the info box. That beings said, the title ranks higher.
  • You can also try using chapters. Google seems to pick up chapters but i haven't found youtube search using the chapter feature.

Maybe using a title like "Learn to code Javascript for Beginners"

I realise that "learn Javascript for beginners" versus "learn to code for beginners" are not the same, but I feel like those who are learning javascript will realise that javascript is programming language so having it come later in the title would be okay... kind of.

I would want to be more specific though. When I look for coding videos, I search for Python or Autohotkey, or PHP. I'm a beginner, but I know I need certain tools to accomplish what I want. Maybe make a diff video talk talks about different Programming languages and you can point them to your javascript video but if you must include both topics one video I would personally used the title that I shared before at the top of this post.

Back