HOW TO SOLVE RUBIKS CUBE PART 1

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
In the first stage, you have to fill one side of the cube with same color. You have to choose Base color as the cube face. I had chosen BLACK as the base color, that helped me solve the initial part.

Reactions: V3XL0R

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
This is pretty cool. I've actually done some Rubik's Cube videos on my channel. It's definitely always nice to see other people making cube videos on here. I'm more of a speedsolver myself. I've been cubing for over three years now and my record is 20 seconds, although my average is around 30 seconds.

Reactions: Jawad Soomro

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
This is pretty cool. I've actually done some Rubik's Cube videos on my channel. It's definitely always nice to see other people making cube videos on here. I'm more of a speedsolver myself. I've been cubing for over three years now and my record is 20 seconds, although my average is around 30 seconds.
Wow 20 seconds? That is pretty awesome! Actually my RUBIKS cube does not move smoothly, so it takes me 5 minutes to solve the whole part. I used to solve the cube in 20 minutes, but now I can solve in 5 minutes, hopefully I will reach to your position soon :)

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Wow 20 seconds? That is pretty awesome! Actually my RUBIKS cube does not move smoothly, so it takes me 5 minutes to solve the whole part. I used to solve the cube in 20 minutes, but now I can solve in 5 minutes, hopefully I will reach to your position soon :)
Thanks man lol. That usually happens with any Rubik's branded cubes that you end up getting. I mostly work with speedcubes, which are specially made specifically for speed. Rubik's has actually made their own type of speedcube, but there's been mixed feelings on it. I find it much faster than a normal Rubik's cube, but not as fast as the speedcubes in the market, though it really is fast. And I'd love to see you hit that mark as well. If you ever want tips on how to get faster at it or whatever, feel free to contact me on the matter. =)