How to send Messages to Multiple People!

I wish Youtube had a section where you could filter your contacts. Currently, you can't filter your contacts just to show your subscribers. I have 182 subscribers and 461 contacts. I believe the difference is from when youtube had that friends feature. Anyways, it's hard to sift thru 461 contacts to find your subscribers.

Now my next question is this. Do most people consider it spamming if you message your vids to subscribers on a weekly basis?

I wish Youtube had a section where you could filter your contacts. Currently, you can't filter your contacts just to show your subscribers. I have 182 subscribers and 461 contacts. I believe the difference is from when youtube had that friends feature. Anyways, it's hard to sift thru 461 contacts to find your subscribers.

Now my next question is this. Do most people consider it spamming if you message your vids to subscribers on a weekly basis?
I think they would class it as spamming....send them a video/message when you upload a video!

So send them a message that you have uploaded a video and not link the video in question in the message. Is that what you're saying?
Right, write them a nice message, and link your video! ;)

Don't say:
Hey, Watch My Video.

because not many people will watch it...

Say:
Hello Everyone!,
I have just recently uploaded a video, and I'd love it if you could watch it and leave me some feedback!, and If you want me to check your video(s) out then I will!, just pm me back!

Back