how to monetize a youtube channel fast, tips please.

BuildALot Acres

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
All so true. Its a long, tedious process.

Based on my own channel and similar other channels I see, a year in and 50-100 videos to get monetized would be doing great. Many take more like 1.5-2 years, and 150 plus video's. These are quality edited videos people want to watch. remember you need the subscribers AND the watch time. I am closer to monetization on watch time than I am in subs. I'm ok with that, at least people are watching my video's. I do want more subs though. lol

Some channels blow up quick, the majority don't.

LearningStuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
To be honest I think it's getting harder and harder to get people to subscribe because people don't need to be subscribed to see if you've uploaded a new video. YouTube will put your new videos in their recommended feed if they watch your videos on a semi regular basis.

I almost feel like subscriber count is an outdated metric.

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
To be honest I think it's getting harder and harder to get people to subscribe because people don't need to be subscribed to see if you've uploaded a new video. YouTube will put your new videos in their recommended feed if they watch your videos on a semi regular basis.

There is a channel I always watch. His vids are always in my feed, and I never miss one. I thought I was subbed - turns out I was not. I went ahead and subbed, but there was no real reason to. :cool:

LandyVlad

Super Poster
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Except in so far as YT and especially other potential advertisers will/still use that as a metric for various things.
But yeah need wise, I'm not so sure. I get more notifications for channels I've recently watched than I do for channels I am subscribed too. That's annoying.

OMY_DrumKamp

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Musician
It takes a while. Just make sure ,you like what you're doing and are passionate about it. Get your seo game right with; Vidiq, or tubebuddy, good thumbnails, i use canva, and forget about the views first, just focus on great content. Channels that help me, Dream Cloud, Channel Makers and The Futur. They have great advise on growing your youtube.

Reactions: LandyVlad

May22nd

Reaction score
You need to be patient and consistent in producing very quality videos, doing this every now and then, people will definitely subscribe to your channel.