How to make your subscribers feel more involved

I think another way to engage your audience is by replying to comments. If someone watching your videos sees that you're active in the comment section, answering questions and concerns, they'll probably be more inclined to say something themselves.
true

I personally don't like to much interaction with subs, when you grow as a channel it is hard to keep up with. Subs wil go away because they think you became selfish. Don't get me wrong it's great to listen to them, but give all the fans something, not just that one guy. Make a server, invite them in calls or whatever.

I find the best way to encourage sub interaction is to ask specific questions rather than a generic "comment" phrasing. A series I do called Feature Creep is a game industry topical news show. I start it off by a quick topic introduction mentioning I'd like to read their comments below, followed by my intro preroll, the video itself and then finishing by asking a very specific question on the topic. And then of course replying to as many comments as I can.

Im always answering to comments and I know that I have just one or few comments but its just start of something great I will fight for that in my youtube career :)

I would love to get more subscribers and to they are more active in same moment... but I will from now start to ask them something on end of video :)

Thanks for idea :)

THAT'S A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! Do you mind if I use something similar?

One way to take that a step further is to offer the winner a personal "prize". By prize, I don't necessarily mean "buy them something", but maybe tell them a joke or draw them a picture or something? So you can go beyond saying "The Subscriber of the Day is YoutuberUser27!!!" and say "Congratulations YoutubeUser27 for winning Subscriber of the Day!!! Here's a picture I drew just for you!". Or something like that! :D

THAT'S A BRILLIANT IDEA!!! Do you mind if I use something similar?

One way to take that a step further is to offer the winner a personal "prize". By prize, I don't necessarily mean "buy them something", but maybe tell them a joke or draw them a picture or something? So you can go beyond saying "The Subscriber of the Day is YoutuberUser27!!!" and say "Congratulations YoutubeUser27 for winning Subscriber of the Day!!! Here's a picture I drew just for you!". Or something like that! :D
go forth bro! it's aweosme to do

Back