2.Be clever with your thumb (or just add boobs):cool:
3.watch a tutorial
4.ENJOY

#Thumbsbroken:eeks:
5.DON'T USE THE SAME THUMBS.

[THE MORE YOU KNOW]

1bgdeal

Reaction score
You can use Adobe Illustrator if you can afford or you can use Inkscape which what I used when I first started and honestly its more than enough.and its FREE!

Make sure your thumbnails are eye catching and related to your video. I usually use an interesting scene from the video its made for and I add my channel logo to a corner that is not the bottom right corner because usually its covered by the video time length.

I would take advantage of the masking and clipping to create a unique thumbnail template for each playlist you create on youtube.

Take a look at my YouTube to get an idea.

Good luck!

Reactions: Matt360

Matt360

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can use Adobe Illustrator if you can afford or you can use Inkscape which what I used when I first started and honestly its more than enough.and its FREE!

Make sure your thumbnails are eye catching and related to your video. I usually use an interesting scene from the video its made for and I add my channel logo to a corner that is not the bottom right corner because usually its covered by the video time length.

I would take advantage of the masking and clipping to create a unique thumbnail template for each playlist you create on youtube.

Take a look at my YouTube to get an idea.

Good luck!
i put my channel logo in my thumbs sometimes