How to make my youtube video viewed by more people?

Leslie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm a new youtuber and looking for effective ways to make my videos known and viewed by more people. How do you achieve this goal?

Reactions: duggal16

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Create interesting and useful content in a niche that's not too overcrowded.
What kind of videos do you make?

HiEnergy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
videos about drawing and coloring
So your audience are painters and graphics artists.
Find out what they want to see and show them videos you think are helpful for them.
Building an audience can be complicated at times. I'm also still struggling with successful growth of my music composition related channel.

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you're an artist, I think it'd be a good idea to get involved in the art community of YT. View lots of other content creators, react on their stuff, get involved. Also helps to cross promote yourself, so if you post your art on tumblr, pinterest, instagram or deviantart, make sure you link to your channel as well.

BearScar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First, fix your channel link in your signature :p

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
im no expert but my 2nd channel is helping me figure out YTs algorithm. a few of my videos on my 2nd channel hit 100k views but few even have 100 - 200 views which and some have 10k - 50k views. weird part is some of them kick off 6 or 7 months later. One thing ive noticed is view retention time. these videos people watch all the way through and that seems to tell YT hey promote. THEN it becomes a snowball effect. within 2 months it went from 2k views to 100k. and numbers are going faster. So no doubt about it, you need something that people want to watch.

2nd there is fans. you need to have fans. but that goes by niche. I follow a moto vlogger and he has about 7k subs now. almost every video he makes, within a month his views also hit 7k - 10k so those are true fans watching him.

Another dude I followed for years is eveRide. finally hit 100k motovlogging and I would say most of his followers and views are from fans. but he spit out a lot of videos so you also need time.

As for my MAIN channel, i started 2months ago and notice my higher retention videos are hitting the 200 view mark, which I think is pretty good for a new channel. My subs seems to grow super slow though. but the more content you create, the more you get known, so patience is another thing, making interesting content that people want to watch is another, and true fans is the other. all that adds to more views. Over time, I kinda can tell which of my videos will kick off in a few months and probably spit out 1k + views. Like 3 videos of mine I can guess will kick off soon and will most likely be in the 1k views in 3 to 5 months

once my 2nd channel hits an average of 5k - 10k views a video, ill use that to promote this channel "ridewithwill" since this is truly what my passion is and would love to have true fans for moto vlogging. that will also help in views

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Get involved in community’s that your content is about

Good titles/tags and descriptions

Promoting your content in places that is relevant to your channel, but do it to the point where you’re spamming people and websites

Quality content

Leslie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So your audience are painters and graphics artists.
Find out what they want to see and show them videos you think are helpful for them.
Building an audience can be complicated at times. I'm also still struggling with successful growth of my music composition related channel.
My audiences are children and people who love hand drawing and playing toys.
Hope that you can find the target audience and make a great influence.[DOUBLEPOST=1548126007,1548125946][/DOUBLEPOST]
Get involved in community’s that your content is about

Good titles/tags and descriptions

Promoting your content in places that is relevant to your channel, but do it to the point where you’re spamming people and websites

Quality content
Yes! I'm working on that. Trying to share my videos on the places the people may find them interesting.[DOUBLEPOST=1548126162][/DOUBLEPOST]
im no expert but my 2nd channel is helping me figure out YTs algorithm. a few of my videos on my 2nd channel hit 100k views but few even have 100 - 200 views which and some have 10k - 50k views. weird part is some of them kick off 6 or 7 months later. One thing ive noticed is view retention time. these videos people watch all the way through and that seems to tell YT hey promote. THEN it becomes a snowball effect. within 2 months it went from 2k views to 100k. and numbers are going faster. So no doubt about it, you need something that people want to watch.

2nd there is fans. you need to have fans. but that goes by niche. I follow a moto vlogger and he has about 7k subs now. almost every video he makes, within a month his views also hit 7k - 10k so those are true fans watching him.

Another dude I followed for years is eveRide. finally hit 100k motovlogging and I would say most of his followers and views are from fans. but he spit out a lot of videos so you also need time.

As for my MAIN channel, i started 2months ago and notice my higher retention videos are hitting the 200 view mark, which I think is pretty good for a new channel. My subs seems to grow super slow though. but the more content you create, the more you get known, so patience is another thing, making interesting content that people want to watch is another, and true fans is the other. all that adds to more views. Over time, I kinda can tell which of my videos will kick off in a few months and probably spit out 1k + views. Like 3 videos of mine I can guess will kick off soon and will most likely be in the 1k views in 3 to 5 months

once my 2nd channel hits an average of 5k - 10k views a video, ill use that to promote this channel "ridewithwill" since this is truly what my passion is and would love to have true fans for moto vlogging. that will also help in views
Bro, you are really great! Thanks for sharing your experience! Yes, patience and consistent work are necessary![DOUBLEPOST=1548126198][/DOUBLEPOST]
First, fix your channel link in your signature :p
Oh, yes, thank you. I will do it now!

Reactions: Courtney Candice

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
if you can get good retention your video's and channel will grow, still might be a bit slow starting out but if you focus on how to create good audience retention first everything else will follow.