how to know what's viral ?

Easiest way to know a vid is viral... watch the news. If they're talking about some youtube video, then you know it's viral. Warning, most of the time it's a video of someone's cat.

Hahhaa yeah it is a bit difficult understanding everything anyone has said on this thread hahaha
yeah but i`m working on it ... this is hwo i see it ... since everybody has a personal way of beying then the more models you know the better you`l know how to treat ppl in the future :D ... does that make any sense ?

yeah but i`m working on it ... this is hwo i see it ... since everybody has a personal way of beying then the more models you know the better you`l know how to treat ppl in the future :D ... does that make any sense ?
Hahhaa a little bit but not really, don't worry I will interpret it in ma own way :D

Hahhaa a little bit but not really, don't worry I will interpret it in ma own way :D
yeeeeeeeeeey i`m happy that we can get along :D btw just a heads up i`m almoust moust of the time in a funny/ jockey mood so pls don`t take things i say in a bad tone :D thank you

Back