How to install a custom font.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrie

Creator.
Step 1: Find the font you'd like. I use a website called DaFont.
2YE0h.png

Step 2: Download the file, and open up the ZIP file.
2YE0U.png

Step 3: Double Click the .TTF or .OTF file.
2YE1s.png

Step 4: Press 'Install'

Now it is available for use in all of your programs. Here it is in photoshop working ;)
2YE2m.png

Congrats! Have fun!

I use DaFont all the time as well ;)
For MAC users the process is pretty much the same - double click the douwnloaded file and it'll install itself into the Font Book and be available in all applications.

my girly what deep voice you have haha i dont think i have ever been asked how to install a font -crosses fingers haha-

my girly what deep voice you have haha i dont think i have ever been asked how to install a font -crosses fingers haha-

um, wat o.o[DOUBLEPOST=1369208545,1369208513][/DOUBLEPOST]
I use DaFont all the time as well ;)
For MAC users the process is pretty much the same - double click the douwnloaded file and it'll install itself into the Font Book and be available in all applications.

Yeah, I use Mac OS X primarily.. but I share the MacBook with my fiance who's an art student.. so it's out of my hands most of the day!

I usually go the long way by going into the font folder and dragging it in. Just because sometimes it likes to not work by just double clicking it lol. Also I use dafont all the time xD.

um, wat o.o[DOUBLEPOST=1369208545,1369208513][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yeah, I use Mac OS X primarily.. but I share the MacBook with my fiance who's an art student.. so it's out of my hands most of the day!

totally you thought you were a girl until i clicked you channel haha!

I usually go the long way by going into the font folder and dragging it in. Just because sometimes it likes to not work by just double clicking it lol. Also I use dafont all the time xD.

You have to do that if you're using Windows XP and below. I assumed that most people are on at least vista by now.[DOUBLEPOST=1369208651,1369208611][/DOUBLEPOST]
told you thought you were a girl until i clicked you channel haha!

Oh ha, this girl is one of my favorite YouTubers. So if I look at her picture, I'm like.. one day I'll be as big as her.

She's awesome because she doesn't ***** herself out.

DaFont is DaBomb! :3

NOTE: You don't have to restart Photoshop for the font to show up in the menu, it should be ready to go! (At least for me it is ;))

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Dafont is like my main site for custom fonts ^^ nice giude :) Will sure help out some ppples :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back