How To Grow Your Channel (Non-Gamers)

The Nerd

Hello Everybody,

I noticed a lot of "How To Grow Your Channel". Most of them are for "Gaming" channels. I rarely see non-gaming channels! Well here is my guide! Remember that you must answer the following questions.

Do I have the right equipment?
Do I have "time"?
Will I stay motivated?

The Tips Will Look Like This "Test".

Stay Motivated!

Trust me you won't get 10000000000000 subscribers in 1 day. If you do then you are amazing :). Although once you spend time on youtube you will see your channel growing and growing! I hope!

Keep Quality!

Have good equipment. Like camera, sound quality, and resolution(1080p, 720p). Try make your videos HD. Like this 720p - 1440p! Remember people also care about sound. If it has static or scratchy sound quality... It will effect your video a lot...

Reply To Your Audience

Keep in contact of your audience that way they might stay! It works trust me and upload videos your audience wants that way they know that you care! If they don't then they just trolled you...

Have A Schedule

Remember to upload within your schedule. Not like monthly schedule or you will get not remembered! Try to upload on days that you know people are on! Like the weekends :).

Groups!

Have partners that can help you! And in exchange you help them! Note: Your group won't have equal income.

Thanks! For Reading Bye!

how do you get a youtube group? i've just started out and i can imagine it's going to be hard to make "youtube friends"? :\

Hey your that dude who tried to get me to join sponsria tv arent you?[DOUBLEPOST=1400730113,1400730094][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey your that dude who tried to get me to join sponsria tv arent you?
You got the same picture as your skype and same name...

I love this guide i might start a non gaming channel
@MagetheEntertainer with the group idea means looking for people with same interest's and that live close to you so you that you can record together and help each other grow

I would love to join a group, it would be amazing! I wonder how the hell to make this happen though :/ It seems very hard to find people in the same country let alone the same city who would be willing to

Back