How to grow a channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AprilGranelli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey folks! :dance:

Was just wondering if anyone has any tips on channel growth? I've been making videos for almost four months now and I feel my videos are funny/shareable content but I seem to be stuck around 50 subs:confused:

I'm not really sure how to get my channel out there, I've tried making a facebook page to market myself but I'm just not very good at that aspect of Youtube.:(

If anyone has any advice on this it would be greatly appreciated :help:
Thanks! :cheerbeer:

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I say your videos look pretty good. As far growing though...hmmm...

Quality continues to get better as time moves on. Cameras, lights, microphones, etc. To just name a few. Now promotion? That's always been a tough one. I was poking around your channel trailer and noticed you're not using the Youtube End cards. These End Cards (which replace annotations) can bring viewers attention to subscribe or click on another video/playlist of your choice. Those can help quite a bit.

Another thing that pops to my mind (which not all of us have the luxury to do) is collaborations. Collaborate/Shout outs with other Youtubers who do what you do can also get your name out there much faster. Within time of course. So if you can find that right person or group of people then more viewers are likely to come by your channel and check out your content.

Well those are just a couple of my ideas on how your channel can grow more.
Have a good day and keep up the good work. =]

AprilGranelli

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I say your videos look pretty good. As far growing though...hmmm...

Quality continues to get better as time moves on. Cameras, lights, microphones, etc. To just name a few. Now promotion? That's always been a tough one. I was poking around your channel trailer and noticed you're not using the Youtube End cards. These End Cards (which replace annotations) can bring viewers attention to subscribe or click on another video/playlist of your choice. Those can help quite a bit.

Another thing that pops to my mind (which not all of us have the luxury to do) is collaborations. Collaborate/Shout outs with other Youtubers who do what you do can also get your name out there much faster. Within time of course. So if you can find that right person or group of people then more viewers are likely to come by your channel and check out your content.

Well those are just a couple of my ideas on how your channel can grow more.
Have a good day and keep up the good work. =]
Hey thanks for the advice, this was really helpful :) I've been thinking about collabs for a while actually, think you're right I do just need the right group of people to work with :) and end cards are something I really should get on top of!
Thanks for the great advice :)

Reactions: Farley Productions

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Status
Not open for further replies.