How to get verified on YouTube

I contacted my partnership support, I was answered the next day with the response that I've quoted below.

Google is not currently accepting verified name requests for YouTube channels.
If your channel meets the below criteria, it may qualify for verification, but ultimately it is at Google's discretion whether or not your channel is selected for verification:

Your channel must be linked to a Google+ page
Your Google+ page must be authorized by your commercial entity, organization, brand, or product.
Your Google+ page must contain a link to your organization’s website. Your organization’s website must connect to your Google+ page, by adding the Google+ badge or by adding a snippet of code.
Your Google+ page must already have a meaningful number of followers.
 
Contact Fullscreen and ask if they can help verify your channel.
i think my partner manager is going to help me out because he emailed me asking for my google+ link and website linked to it and stuff like that

i'm having a problem cos the test website isnt working although the code is on the site
 
I contacted my partnership support, I was answered the next day with the response that I've quoted below.
Lies. They're working around the issue because of your size probably, they only want to forward some of their big channels to be verified.
 
I finally got a website verified on Google+, now what do I do?
If your network won't help you get verified, then try working on getting 20 or 30,000-ish people having you in their circles. That's around the lowest number of people having them in their circles I have seen who have been verified without requesting it or getting it thru a partner manager.
 
If your network won't help you get verified, then try working on getting 20 or 30,000-ish people having you in their circles. That's around the lowest number of people having them in their circles I have seen who have been verified without requesting it or getting it thru a partner manager.
i've heard you need 1k +1's, officalgranty got verified the other day with 4k. my fullscreen partner manager is helping me but i dont have a google partner manager

I got my channel verified two days ago, just contact your partner manager and he should help you out
on what channel?
 
i've heard you need 1k +1's, officalgranty got verified the other day with 4k. my fullscreen partner manager is helping me but i dont have a google partner manager
+1's aren't considered, only followers. Glad Fullscreen is helping you.
 
Back
Top