How to get more views(approximately 1000 views more a day)

Sadly, If you actually put up quality content then you get views and subscribers together. Also, making sure you use good tags and description and titles help a lot too till you do get an established fan base.

What do I know though, I only have 244 subscribers.

That is the common marketers solution.

Even if you use monetized video you are gonna basically spend money and this because if you spend 0.01 cent a view (adwords) you usually earn 0.001 cent per view (adsense).
However you can earn by your work in words of time.

Thank you for tips!

I think that monetizing the video won't do anything though. They view your video as an ad, they won't show an ad inside an ad. But it seems like a good way to get views none the less.

I think that monetizing the video won't do anything though. They view your video as an ad, they won't show an ad inside an ad. But it seems like a good way to get views none the less.

Bro, this topic was from 2012. Someone had replied in January probably not realizing it, again in March, and now you and I. I think the topic is dead lol.

Also, this was a pretty bad idea on my opinion. Adwords is one thing, but it's almost just buying views in the way it was presented here.

Additionally, monetization of an ad isn't going to do anything.

What if I still have not much of movies and what I want to put in my intro are the program I will be doing but is currently not aired. For example a future plan that I want to add on my channel?

I like the idea of using Adwords but at the same time I'm scared to get a massive bill like that kid in India copped! ($42,000 USD)

ADWords for Videos for sure is the best way to get exposure and thrust me, also to get success.
But it requires a good budget as every other business.

Back