How To Get Fullscreen Partnership

Status
Not open for further replies.
They obviously have no taste then :rolleyes:
At least they didn't leave me waiting forever right? lol...

Strange though...when i replied asking them what I could to do to improve my channel...I got a message saying he is out of the office from the 18th to the 21st of may....Who the heck sent me my rejection letter then? :confused:....a ghost? lolol

This sounds great. I'm going to wait, but from what I've seen, channels as small as mine are being partnered with them so my chances are pretty good. I just want the banner and custom thumbs; the monetizing part doesn't really interest me. Thanks for the info!

Is it better to stay with Youtube if you're partnered with Youtube already? Or is external partner networks more rewarding?

Stay with Youtube, but monitor your Adsense often. The one thing I am paranoid about with Adsense, and one of the reasons I do not monetize my videos, is the threat of clickbombing. Even if you report suspected clickbombing to Google, and are completely honest, they may ban you forever as a "threat". Only top YouTubers are given the benefit of the doubt in situations like this. Search "clickbombing" and visit the Google product forums for tips on protecting yourself from stuff like this.

Stay with Youtube, but monitor your Adsense often. The one thing I am paranoid about with Adsense, and one of the reasons I do not monetize my videos, is the threat of clickbombing. Even if you report suspected clickbombing to Google, and are completely honest, they may ban you forever as a "threat". Only top YouTubers are given the benefit of the doubt in situations like this. Search "clickbombing" and visit the Google product forums for tips on protecting yourself from stuff like this.
cheers, defintely will

If they don't want to partner you do they notify you that your application has not been accepted or do they leave you wondering for the rest of your life..? Lol...
Urmmm...That's a question I sadly cannot answer since I was accepted, although I will ask one of the Fullscreen Team!

EDIT: Just saw your latest post, I guess they do notify you if you are not accepted...

Is it better to stay with Youtube if you're partnered with Youtube already? Or is external partner networks more rewarding?
Personally, I'd stay with youtube if I was partnered by them, although when your with a network...Say I got clickbombed...and then I was banned, The Fullscreen would work to get my account un-banned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back