How to establish different but equal channels in different languages?

Wildpug

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm a YT beginner. I want to start five different channels in five different languages which should be "equal". So I don't want to have a "main channel" in English an four "sub channels" in German, French, Spanish and Japanese. If I register my account and the first channel and then add these channels - is this the right way?

Additional question: in every channel I would like to deal with different topics. Is there any possibility to establish "sub channels" or how can I do this?

Thank you very much - I appreciate any help!

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
O_O you are trying to build 5 different channel at the same time. Why not build 1 first?

If you just wanted translation, a aquanintance of mine works for Audio Dub. They automatically translate youtube video intro other languages.

But if you want to make 5 channels with different topics? Umm the only help I can offer is saying try to focus on 1 first and add the other after the first crosses 500 subs at least.

Just wondering why you want to start 5 channel all speaking different languages and that make different content? That might help someone give you better feedback.

Reactions: LandyVlad

Wildpug

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your input. I want to establish the different channels with historic content but adapted to the different "culture areas". For example: As a collector I have a whole bunch of news posters ("telegraphs") from the German-French War of 1870/71. I want to translate these in French as podcasts and offer them in German too. So in this case it would be convenient if French people see only the Frech channel in French and find all podcasts under some kind of sub-channel like "telegraphs". I want to start several channel in several channel to train my language skills, to see which area of the world shows the most interest in my content and, well, to get many subs fast

GoetzSaCebu

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I seperate my channel now into english and german, so far no problem. Thatway the youtube algotrythm will work properly on the language.
Www.youtube.com/c/goetzsacebu is now only in english-

Just think about using different accounts/emails for each channel, as it can get tricky sometimes to switch from 1 to another when they are under the same google account with jst 1 email. But it will work.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
It's not tricky to switch between accounts. it takes 2 seconds, 3 clicks.
click 1 - click your channel icon in the top
click 2 - click switch account (on mobile you click your channel name)
click 3 - click the account you want to switch to

hope that helps

in my opinion it's better to use 1 email. If you have things like Youtube Premium or Google Adsense, it's tied to your email.

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a project in mind that I would like to create and distribute for free. I would like to know how to add the second division of a league. EX: I want to add series B of the Brasileirão and series C of the Italian championship. Can you please leave me a tutorial or at least tell me what files are needed to edit? Thank you very much in advance.

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I tried to view the Jobs forum and my password is not being recognized.
When I try to follow the help I ve forgotten my password option my email address isnt recognized.
Please help

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
I would like to reduce the number of teams in a league no career, yes tournament, for example Serie A id: 31 and play it only as a 10-team tournament. What should I change? In addition to "leaugeteamlinks" which I know how to modify but then, in the tournament, he always gives me 20 teams the other 10 as fake. Please help me. Thanks

ChinaRhirm

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Hi friends I would like to switch the English D3 and D4 to France without first touching the structure. I managed to have these two championships in France in career team selection but once in the championship is always "connected" to England.

Do you have any ideas ?

cooperL

Reaction score
better start by creating one channel in the language you are closest to. And when you make enough videos and if they are really interesting and worthwhile, then you can write Air Creators Ecosystem, these are YouTube partners, and they have different programs for creators, including for distribution and translation of channels into different languages and other platforms