How to drink coffee??

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
So my latest video is on how different people drink coffee. Some of the folks on reddit just tore me up on how it's not funny and how it's just dumb, and maybe it's just me, but I had a BLAST making this video. What do you think of it?

I've never used Reddit myself but from listening to other Youtubers talk I understand it can sometimes be a mix bag. And when one starts hating everyone piles on so I wouldn't pay them any mind.

Oh my god it is hilarious! I love it! Favorited!
Yay! I'm glad you like it![DOUBLEPOST=1471619655,1471619615][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've never used Reddit myself but from listening to other Youtubers talk I understand it can sometimes be a mix bag. And when one starts hating everyone piles on so I wouldn't pay them any mind.
I've noticed that. If it gains traction one way or another, reddit will push it full force that one way.

i thought it was pretty good. regarding reddit. post your video there and never look at it again lol, reddit makes youtube comments look like a cloud palace full of bunny rabbits and hugs. reddit are full on keyboard warriors. you could create an oscar winning short film and they would still p**s all over it

i thought it was pretty good. regarding reddit. post your video there and never look at it again lol, reddit makes youtube comments look like a cloud palace full of bunny rabbits and hugs. reddit are full on keyboard warriors. you could create an oscar winning short film and they would still p**s all over it
HA! You got that right! I've noticed my stupid sense of humor isn't very common there. They tend to have a more....'sophisticated' and dry sense of humor on some of their well received videos. I grew up on the 3 stooges so stupid humor is my favorite!

Man, keep doing what you're doing. As long as you're having fun making videos, there is nothing better than that! I liked the video.

Back