How to cross 1000 Subscribers in 1 Month

NishanC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey YT Talkers! I sawed many people saying that, they upload the good content that those 1Million Subs Breaker on Youtube, but the new subscribers couldn't stand in that's much place.

Today, I decided to speak why this happened and give you top working tips with examples of top Youtubers like Simon's Cat,Pewdiepie,etc. Hopefully I think it would helps some of you break out 1,000 subscriber which is really difficult.

I have been working on many of my Client as well as family Youtube Accounts and I help them grow more than 1000 Subs in a month.So, I am going to say you those tips and explain it below :

1. Highlight your Title and Thumbnails!
- Highlight don't mean to give color to title but it means to create a great title and Thumbnails. Like Once,Pewdiepie Made a video named How to get SUBS but, when all people think it great he would teach to get subs, then when all clicked it, he doesn't show how to get SUBS but it was just a comedy video but due to clicking he earned a valuable views and many Subscribed to his channel.

2.Share it on Social Media
-- Sharing would be great to earn subs and views. Example, look at my yt channel their is Clash Royale Tournament Video. It have 756 views and I got it by sharing it in Clash Royale Facebook Group. So, Try to share it dude.

By using this two steps you might master Youtube. This is only steps to get 1000 Subs and I am going to hit it.

Thanks You,
Have a Nice Day

Last edited by a moderator:

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey YT Talkers! I sawed many people saying that, they upload the good content that those 1Million Subs Breaker on Youtube, but the new subscribers couldn't stand in that's much place.

Today, I decided to speak why this happened and give you top working tips with examples of top Youtubers like Simon's Cat,Pewdiepie,etc. Hopefully I think it would helps some of you break out 1,000 subscriber which is really difficult.

I have been working on many of my Client as well as family Youtube Accounts and I help them grow more than 1000 Subs in a month.So, I am going to say you those tips and explain it below :

- Highlight don't mean to give color to title but it means to create a great title and Thumbnails. Like Once,Pewdiepie Made a video named How to get SUBS but, when all people think it great he would teach to get subs, then when all clicked it, he doesn't show how to get SUBS but it was just a comedy video but due to clicking he earned a valuable views and many Subscribed to his channel.

-- Sharing would be great to earn subs and views. Example, look at my yt channel their is Clash Royale Tournament Video. It have 756 views and I got it by sharing it in Clash Royale Facebook Group. So, Try to share it dude.

By using this two steps you might master Youtube. This is only steps to get 1000 Subs and I am going to hit it. In my Client account, In 5 month I help him to get 10,000 with more 5 tips. If you want me to give you a free advice for Youtube Email me at : nishancofficial@gmail.com and Support me on Patreon. My Name is NishanC in Patreon and you might get help to cross 10,000 subs tutorial for free.

Thanks You,
Have a Nice Day

Is this post a joke?

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks for the info! Social media I don't get, I have facebook, reddit and twitter I don't like to spam all my videos on those site.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other

By using this two steps you might master Youtube. This is only steps to get 1000 Subs and I am going to hit it. In my Client account, In 5 month I help him to get 10,000 with more 5 tips. If you want me to give you a free advice for Youtube Email me at : nishancofficial@gmail.com and Support me on Patreon. My Name is NishanC in Patreon and you might get help to cross 10,000 subs tutorial for free.

Thanks You,
Have a Nice Day
WTF??? This advice is as helpful as advice on not transmitting herpes

Reactions: Samantha McLean

PositivelyBrainwashed

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Really? You uploaded a cartoon that got 750k views and there was another one or two about the angry birds movie that you just recently took down. Your facebook fanpage has 1800 likes but very very few engagement (looks like you just used a site to get free likes). You give 2 very generic advice and then do a self promotion after having only 30 messages in this forum? And you helped a client get to 10k subs without reaching it yourself first? There is no credibility in your post.

But based on your twitter profile, you seem like a kid, so I'll give you a break

Last edited:

javacentral

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thought good content and actually engaging with your viewers instead of spamming them with your stuff was the way to go....

Doobs

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think this post just gave me AIDS lol