Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr Tubz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
So I started my YouTube channel just a week ago and it is all about vlogs. Sit down topical vlogs. Since my beginning I have reached 11 subscribers and average over 60 views per video. But one thing that is hindering my growth is I don't know how to find people to collaborate with. I have seen countless people talk about collaborating is the key to starting a channel, but I simply can't find anyone to collab with.

What am I doing wrong that is causing me to have negative results? I would really like to continue to grow my channel but right now it is being slightly hindered by this issue. Please give me any and all constructive feedback as possible, thanks!

~ Robert

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
collabs are great for vlogging channels, as that's your key to showing your personality to new viewers. People may be unlikely to just click on a thumbnail of some random person (unless its got a funny title or is doing one of those challenges or other viral searched video titles.) so collabs can be good to give another outlet to find people. ive checked out your channel, and your thumbnails and audio levels are very nice! you are doing everything right, and having some subs after just a week is amazing, keep up the work, the growth takes a long time for most of us.

Python Blue

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Mr Tubz, while I'm a musician and not a vlogger, I do know how you feel about channel growth. I've been on YouTube for years and still don't have a mere 500 subscribers. That being said, Lightsen is correct that people won't look at videos by just anybody, so try finding slightly more established YouTubers to collaborate with to get your name out there, like I have with Lightsen.

Reactions: Lightsen

Mr Tubz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Mr Tubz, while I'm a musician and not a vlogger, I do know how you feel about channel growth. I've been on YouTube for years and still don't have a mere 500 subscribers. That being said, Lightsen is correct that people won't look at videos by just anybody, so try finding slightly more established YouTubers to collaborate with to get your name out there, like I have with Lightsen.
I have been trying to do this, but I am just having no luck finding them. How should I go about asking them?[DOUBLEPOST=1445608191,1445608087][/DOUBLEPOST]
collabs are great for vlogging channels, as that's your key to showing your personality to new viewers. People may be unlikely to just click on a thumbnail of some random person (unless its got a funny title or is doing one of those challenges or other viral searched video titles.) so collabs can be good to give another outlet to find people. ive checked out your channel, and your thumbnails and audio levels are very nice! you are doing everything right, and having some subs after just a week is amazing, keep up the work, the growth takes a long time for most of us.
It's great to hear that my channel is growing well. As far as collabing goes, so you have any suggestions as to how I approach people?

Reactions: Lightsen

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
I have been trying to do this, but I am just having no luck finding them. How should I go about asking them?[DOUBLEPOST=1445608191,1445608087][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's great to hear that my channel is growing well. As far as collabing goes, so you have any suggestions as to how I approach people?
pick some of your favourite things about vlogging, and search for people that do the same, reach out to them personally on twitter etc. theres a part of this forum for asking for collabs if you get a neat idea for what you'd like to do, post it there :)

Mr Tubz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
pick some of your favourite things about vlogging, and search for people that do the same, reach out to them personally on twitter etc. theres a part of this forum for asking for collabs if you get a neat idea for what you'd like to do, post it there :)
I have tried to use the collab section on this forums but every time I get no resppnses.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
Hi man,

your channel is nice and also videos you do. I think you could ask to collaborate just creating videos where you introdce someone else
getting interview for example.
I mean , I saw many vloggers do that.

Its just an idea hope it could be help full :)
Best of Luck ya

AymaneWings

Reaction score
I see potential in you. I wish you good luck with your channel. And don't forget to enjoy doing youtube and the subs will come slowly.