How should i get my videos out there?

The slow way - visit other similar channels, sub, comment, engage, share their content on G+/FB/Tw, build relationships and they will in turn sub and share your stuff.

Well I'm using this way for now. I know that maybe will lead nowhere and I'm obtaining lower results, at least compared to other channels that have the same age of mine but obtained much more. I think that using this way you can grow more than a sub-base, something like a community and I think it's the best thing.
I want to create a bond with the members of my community, more than having a tons of views and nothing else!
 
Really? 2000-3000 for $20? If thats true i could make so much more out of those views and constantly use adwords.
If you're thinking about making more than what you put in... you would literally need to sell a lot of promo or sponsorship space... but on ad revenue alone? It's nearly impossible. You pay $10 for 1,050 - 1,200 views (1,000 bought and 50 - 200 earned)... 1,200 will get you around $1.20... maybe a little more or a little less depending on your content and demographics. Advertising is designed so that you don't make a profit through the clicks you bought... if you made $11 Google would just be taking the $10 you gave them and adding $1 of their own, they've thought about this which is why the minimum CPC is 0.01
 
Be nice to people in general. Also, I have a wide audience on my facebook so I post my thumbnail and say, "LIKE for the link to my new video!" and I message whoever likes it. It's tedious but works!
 
If you're thinking about making more than what you put in... you would literally need to sell a lot of promo or sponsorship space... but on ad revenue alone? It's nearly impossible. You pay $10 for 1,050 - 1,200 views (1,000 bought and 50 - 200 earned)... 1,200 will get you around $1.20... maybe a little more or a little less depending on your content and demographics. Advertising is designed so that you don't make a profit through the clicks you bought... if you made $11 Google would just be taking the $10 you gave them and adding $1 of their own, they've thought about this which is why the minimum CPC is 0.01
No i barely make any money from youtube ads. But i live off of selling licenses to my music. My lease rights alone are $20 and youtube is just 1 platform i use. And looking at how many sales and customers i get from youtube alone, those 2-3k views will make me alot more on top of what i would have to spend.
 
Make quality videos. Speak clearly don't make up the script as you go. Don't swear. Talk about something interesting. Don't be 14. Then engage those who have similar interest and build relationships with them
 
Back
Top