How much should I charge for Youtube video creation?

Cris199601

Reaction score
Hi, I would like to ask you an advice regarding how much to ask for a Youtube video?

I was requested to create videos for a Youtube channel with the following details:
-4 clips per week;
-6-10 mins video length;
-I am filming with my own equipment (quality webcam, good microphone);
-I use my knowlegde to analyse some specific financial situations;
-I am editing the videos.

Knowing the above details, my question is, what is a fair price for me to ask per clip/per week?

Marcolex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Hi, I would like to ask you an advice regarding how much to ask for a Youtube video?

I was requested to create videos for a Youtube channel with the following details:
-4 clips per week;
-6-10 mins video length;
-I am filming with my own equipment (quality webcam, good microphone);
-I use my knowlegde to analyse some specific financial situations;
-I am editing the videos.

Knowing the above details, my question is, what is a fair price for me to ask per clip/per week?
Hi, I've been looking recently for video editing services and I've seen rates ranging from around $50 to $250 per hour or more. They calculated it as an average editing time of 2-3 hours for a 5-minute video and the charging came to somewhere in the range of $100 to $750 for 5-min project. But it was about editing only, In your case it's not only abt editing, but production also. For the promotional video production I've seen the prices, starting from 500 - 2000 $/min for animated showreels. So, I think you should be grounded on your comfortable hourly rate of working and also taking into account the alternative prices your client can get from the market. )