How many views is your most viewed video?

69,016. No idea why. It's a 3 year old video, 1 minute 33 seconds in length, and it's just me killing enemies in an MMO. I don't get it. It doesn't even have any audio at all. It's completely silent. o.o

The weird thing is how few likes/dislikes it got. 32 likes/14 dislikes. That's really low for 69k views.

69,016. No idea why. It's a 3 year old video, 1 minute 33 seconds in length, and it's just me killing enemies in an MMO. I don't get it. It doesn't even have any audio at all. It's completely silent. o.o

The weird thing is how few likes/dislikes it got. 32 likes/14 dislikes. That's really low for 69k views.
How many mobile views does it have? Could of got hit by a bot.

How many mobile views does it have? Could of got hit by a bot.

I just checked. It's not a bot. This video has been viewed from every country under the sun. Now I'm even more confused. Why was this so popular? Haha.

40k views from "YouTube suggested video", 17k views from YouTube search, 7k from mobile, and the rest from various sources.

I just checked. It's not a bot. This video has been viewed from every country under the sun. Now I'm even more confused. Why was this so popular? Haha.

40k views from "YouTube suggested video", 17k views from YouTube search, 7k from mobile, and the rest from various sources.
Haha weird. Who knows xD

I think that's what happened with my video, it managed to get lucky and get into the suggest video tab of a lot of other pretty popular videos. Only about 22% of it's views are mobile, and 65% are from Suggested Video

Back