How many videos have you deleted?

How many videos from your YouTube channel have you decided aren't quite up to standard, or just plain embarrassing..
I have to admit i've deleted at least 10-15 videos from my channel because they were just embarrassing.. Now I wish i'd kept them so I could laugh at myself!
Shame on me... I now vow to put any videos that are too embarrassing onto private so i can get them out in the future!

How about you?
I've deleted probably 3 or 4. I have one listed as private that I just uploaded this morning, I'm wondering if I should make it public.... I just think a lot of people will call me an idiot because of what I did.

I've deleted probably 3 or 4. I have one listed as private that I just uploaded this morning, I'm wondering if I should make it public.... I just think a lot of people will call me an idiot because of what I did.
Well you never know until you try!
I made a video today and put it on private bc i'm saving it for next week as I don't think I'll have time to film anything!

Probably about 10 or so...there are some I was just not feeling anymore and really didn't want them to be on my channel.

I made a video today and put it on private bc i'm saving it for next week as I don't think I'll have time to film anything!
If you mounted a camera on the outside of a car in the car wash and then had the camera fall off and ran it over with your car, would you post it? LOL. I haven't even told my girlfriend HOW I crushed my camera with a car, that's how dumb I feel about the way I did it. I've even showed her the videos from the day I splattered paint all over the camera and then hit it with a huge rock. This is some next level idiocy though.

None, even tho my 1st ever couple of videos are terrible(bad quality) on my Youtube Channel but i am going still to keep them on there for the people to see how much i have improved on Youtube! :D

That is the main reason i am going to keep them on there as lots of Youtubers do it as well.

I was actually watching some of my 1st videos just the other day and they were embarrassing to watch... but I didn't delete them. I think kinda cool to see how each video gets a bit better (plus I don't have enough videos posted to start deleiting some :p)

Every single one of them! :woot2:

Which is about... I'd say 60 videos in total. Boy was my father sad about that. :sorry2:

Haven't deleted any yet, although I'm sure some probably should be. I like the idea of being able to go back years from now when I (hopefully) have a clue what I'm doing and see how far I've come.

As the other said - never deleting just making them private. The only thing I deleted was a very old Christmas party movies with Michael Jackson song in it. I simply didn't like too much this copy rights notice attached to it.

Back