How many subscribers do you have? How long did it take for you to get there?

How can I get attention to my channel?

• PROMOTE, PROMOTE, PROMOTE!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BlueSky

Reaction score
Hello! I'm BlueSky, and I was wondering, how long did it take for you to get to where you are at today? Also, what are some good tips to get attention to your channel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: duggal16

Lightsen

Animation Yey!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Some channels can BOOM and just fly up out of nowhere very fast. If you want to do that, you need a plan. make some good assets like thumbnails, and work on your content as best as you can. ask your friends for advice, and genuine criticism.

if you just want to do it slowly and more like a hobby like I did, prepare for it to potentially take many years to get anywhere.

to put it in perspective,
it took me 2 years to get over 100 subs
it took me 5 years to hit 1k

Id say most people would say nothing is going to happen at this point and you should give up. but hey I say if you enjoy your content, keep going.

However, it wasn't until 10 years after I started my channel, that 100k people in total had subbed, and it is still a milestone I never ever expected to get anywhere close to.
that was in 2016, and in the last 4 years, the channel growth has been amazing, I don't even know why, its been 2 and a half years or more between the last 2 uploads, so even without having to post every day I think its absolutely possible to get somewhere on the platform you can be proud of.

I don't really have tips, but I always make sure that what I make is funny and entertaining to me, then I show my friends, if they laugh I know its good to post.

make videos on what you love, and become a part of that community, find forums and fans and the kind of people that will like your content, and most of all enjoy the process, because if its going to take years of your life, you want to be able to look back and say even in those 10 slow years, I had fun, I made friends along the way, and I learned some cool new skills.