How many subs do you get a month?

I only recently gained a fair few (around 15 in December) because of a shoutout, aside from that I only gain around 2 per month. I'm currently on 85 subs but what does it feel like to gain a lot? Aha, I have no clue!
 
I cant give an exact number but i would describe it like this. None to very little. I just cant seem to get the ball rolling from my "hot" start (100 subs in 2 months was hot for me i guess).
 
My channel is so small! I get 2-5 if I am lucky! I just went a month and got -2! I have a lot of dead subscribers so I secretly get kinda happy when someone unsubs just in case they are one of them!
 
My channel is so small! I get 2-5 if I am lucky! I just went a month and got -2! I have a lot of dead subscribers so I secretly get kinda happy when someone unsubs just in case they are one of them!
That's a very good way to look at it. Inactive subscribers only inflate a number and don't add any real value to your channel. Better to have an accurate idea of who you can count on for consistent views and comments rather than an inflated number.
 
That's a very good way to look at it. Inactive subscribers only inflate a number and don't add any real value to your channel. Better to have an accurate idea of who you can count on for consistent views and comments rather than an inflated number.
I know! It sucks when people subscribe and then don't watch anything.
 
Back
Top