How Many Of You Have An Intro?

Do you have a special intro?

  • Of course! Pffft, who doesn't? *shifty eyes*

    Votes: 14 56.0%
  • No, that's stupid!

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • I do! I paid $10 for this intro video on Craigslist. :3

    Votes: 2 8.0%

  • Total voters
    25
I'm always saying "ho hey guys" and after a couple of vids I decided to include my name with "it's me Inysa" so potential viewers get used to my strange name and how it is pronounced
Or sometimes I just pass this and go straight to the content
 
I don't have anything I say in the beginning of the video...or the ending. I just kind of start the video. Is it better to have an introduction?
 
Lots of times vloggers like to start with an intro or even just saying hello and who they are. Personally, I prefer just jumping straight into what I want to talk about. Many people click away from videos if they're not immediately interested.

I like to set up my videos like a cold open on a TV show: I start talking about the topic right away, then I find a good spot to put in my video intro (having one is risky, I know), and then continue on with a more detailed main feature.

I think having an intro is good as long as it's something unique to you. It's really helpful in creating an identity and how your viewers perceive you, but I'd rather hear every video starting with "Qazzup" than "Hey guys, it's Qazplm."
 
Ive got an intro that a subscriber was kind enough to make, its a little loud and a little long but damned if im gonna complain for something someone was willing to work hard on and give me for free XD
 
I like to be weird/different with my intro.. in the past I've used "Why hello people of planet earth and beyond" a multiple of times which I quite enjoy..

I really like yours it's funny and engaging with your channel :)
 
Like most people here, mine's nothing special. Normally start with "Hey guyssss, welcome back. Today we will..." etc

I generally batch-record an hour (3-4 episodes) or so at a time too, so that only happens once every few videos.
 
Mine are just anything I can come up with, so like:

Hello youtube, My name is Branden, and today I'll be doing...
Welcome Ladies, and non Ladies on the internet, my name is Branden, and today I'll be doing...
Hello........ Okay then.... I'll just go and do this

Hope this comment helped, I really don't have a specific intro, I just use whatever is in the right mood or w.e :P
 
My intro is just me welcoming the viewers and telling what game we play today and stuff. I don't have a GFX intro or something, those are useless for me. :)
 
Back
Top