How many of you guys are Full Time Youtubers?

eb42549646832ecbcbf2b843c1405b1f35344e4121216da65247567802dfc82d.jpg
 
You know how much Cha-Ching you'd have to make on youtube to quit your job, and do that full time??

To put it simply... Holy s**t. haha
 
Full time Youtubers, as in "making a living" out of Youtube? You won´t find many in this forum.
There are a few... I'm not one of them[DOUBLEPOST=1424921206,1424920735][/DOUBLEPOST]
You know how much Cha-Ching you'd have to make on youtube to quit your job, and do that full time??

To put it simply... Holy s**t. haha
I've been doing apparel lately. I made more last year from the end of July to the end of the year selling tees than I did for the whole year on Youtube. I saw one shirt/hoodie recently sell around 17k shirts. At the price they had, that comes out to over $400k profit in a span of a couple weeks. I'm working on a dog shirt as we speak, I don't think it will be a huge seller but it should be profitable. I don't know if you'll be able to see the rough drafts because they are white letters.... I'm always looking for new online hustles!
 

Attachments

  • POINT COLLAGE 4.png
    POINT COLLAGE 4.png
    855.7 KB · Views: 3
  • POINT COLLAGE 5.png
    POINT COLLAGE 5.png
    949.9 KB · Views: 3
I know at least 4 people on this forum that do youtube full-time, and they're all making over $100k a year. They all quit their day jobs. Otherwise, how would they be full-time youtubers?

If you were planning on doing the same, make sure you can make a living off your youtube earnings before you do youtube full-time. I thought I could do it but I'm giving up on that dream. At 50k subscribers, I am making 5x less than someone working at McDonald's.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top