ARTFXSTUDIOS Music producer Nov 17, 2013 #21 My CPM is going up again since the Youtube Google+ change! Now if I could get about 10K a day that would be great!
My CPM is going up again since the Youtube Google+ change! Now if I could get about 10K a day that would be great!
RobbieLizzie I Love YTtalk Nov 17, 2013 #22 I wish I could make 10,000 vieiws a day. I did on one of my videos but have not had the same success with any of my other ones which is a real shame
I wish I could make 10,000 vieiws a day. I did on one of my videos but have not had the same success with any of my other ones which is a real shame
MarkRodriguez2012 Youtube Reviewer Nov 18, 2013 #23 Probably over nine thousand... but that's just an educated guess.
R RadioJH I've Got It Nov 18, 2013 #24 I did over $400 last month with way under 10, 000 a day and that is no network included.