How many cameras do you own? And what are they? Why?

Just a simple question and if you want tell us what they are and why you own the number of and type of cameras you do. I feel like this interesting and could help people out. If you want you can count your cell phone as a camera, if you use it.

I own a Panasonic Lumix ZS25, a Sony Rx 100iii and a Sony a5000. I'm currently trying to sell the a5000 because I realized I just want to stick to point and shoot cameras for now. I like being able to shoot stuff on the fly and take stuff with me on the go. I have a lot of traveling planned in the next few months and I don't care about all the extra settings and interchangeable lens at this point. So right now, I own three cameras, but very soon I be down to 2. Also, I don't plan on getting any more cameras anytime soon, except maybe a gopro but I would need a good excuse to use it, so that's probably not happening.

I feel like mentioning that I got all my cameras for very cheap. The Panasonic I got for over 50% at the store brand new because it is a discontinued model and they wanted to get rid of it. The Sony a5000 I got new on a cyber Monday special online that reduced the price and included some free accessories. And the Rx 100iii, I got online, used and on sale on top of a special promotion and the total cost was half a brand new one.
I have a Canon Rebel t5 that I use for photography, and then various other cameras/camcorders lying around my house that I don't know the models of. ;)
 
I use a Olympus VR-340, which is a cheap simple point-and-shoot. I would love to get something more advanced but for the moment it does the job. It's quite amazing what you can do with a small digital camera nowadays.
 
I've two
My canon 600D for basically all my videos
and my little samsung nx mini for if i ever travel or want to go outside and vlog ect...
 
Just a simple question and if you want tell us what they are and why you own the number of and type of cameras you do. I feel like this interesting and could help people out. If you want you can count your cell phone as a camera, if you use it.

I own a Panasonic Lumix ZS25, a Sony Rx 100iii and a Sony a5000. I'm currently trying to sell the a5000 because I realized I just want to stick to point and shoot cameras for now. I like being able to shoot stuff on the fly and take stuff with me on the go. I have a lot of traveling planned in the next few months and I don't care about all the extra settings and interchangeable lens at this point. So right now, I own three cameras, but very soon I be down to 2. Also, I don't plan on getting any more cameras anytime soon, except maybe a gopro but I would need a good excuse to use it, so that's probably not happening.

I feel like mentioning that I got all my cameras for very cheap. The Panasonic I got for over 50% at the store brand new because it is a discontinued model and they wanted to get rid of it. The Sony a5000 I got new on a cyber Monday special online that reduced the price and included some free accessories. And the Rx 100iii, I got online, used and on sale on top of a special promotion and the total cost was half a brand new one.

3, I have a super old very basic crappy camera which it is about 6 years old which I started with at the start of my channel 2 years ago then I upgraded to a point and shoot small compact camera Nikon Coolpix S9500 to flim my videos then about 6 months later on my Birthday in February last year 2015 I upgraded to a proper video camera/camcorder called Panasonic HC-V550 which it is a great mid range quality camcorder and since then I have been HC-V550 for filming my videos for over a year(and 3 months)now and I occasionally only use my Nikon S9500 as a 2nd angle for when I am doing a prank video and taking a photos for my video thumbnail!

But in the future, I am looking to get a way better camera(most likely a great quality DSLR or a Mirrorless Camera)for filming my videos and use my video camera/camcorder Panasonic HC-V550 as my vlogging camera for when I am traveling or on holiday! :)
 
I currently only have Canon Legria HF R606 (and recently combined with Elgato Capture HD60 Pro) but definitely will get some DSLR down the line (tho not sure what exactly yet)
 
Back
Top