How Long Did it Take You to Reach 1subs

You guys like the formula?

• Total voters

Razz_

Made you look didn't eye #gottem
Hey guys just curious to about how long it took some of yall to get to the big 1k? If bigger than that plz share your story. And if your not there yet (like me) you can calculate it if you want haha. How to do that is sorta simple
Subsnow ÷ daysonYT = X.
1000 ÷ X = Y
Y - daysonYT = ___day(s) lesft till 1k subs

Now don't become discouraged if it says a thousand days lol. ppl subscribing to your channel fluctuate. And this is just a lil think I thought was interesting but it is math so .. Sry lol.

- Razzo :happy:

Last edited:
I was confused for a sec when I read the title lol
This channel started with 75 subs before I uploaded videos on it since it was boxed on a few channels back in 2010.

Unfortunately I'm still 820 subs away from 1,000.

Sry gu
Hey guys just curious to about how long it took some of yall to get to the big 1k? If bigger than that plz share your story. And if your not there yet (like me) you can calculate it if you want haha. How to do that is sorta simple
Subsnow ÷ daysonYT = X.
1000 ÷ X = ___day(s) lesft till 1k subs

Now don't become discouraged if it says a thousand days lol. ppl subscribing to your channel fluctuate. And this is just a lil think I thought was interesting but it is math so .. Sry lol.

- Razzo :happy:
Sry guys I'm a flook I ment 1k subs for title :unsure:[DOUBLEPOST=1452905303,1452905145][/DOUBLEPOST]It to
On the 3,486th day from when I created my YouTube channel I reached 1,000 subscribers.
9 years!?

Apparently, I won't hit 1000 for another 2 years! Which is a real bummer, as my goal for this year is to get there. ;)

Yep. I created my channel on July 1, 2006 and I hit 1,000 subscribers in mid April 2015.
Wow #dedication[DOUBLEPOST=1452907821,1452907628][/DOUBLEPOST]
Apparently, I won't hit 1000 for another 2 years! Which is a real bummer, as my goal for this year is to get there. ;)
Haha like I said don't get discouraged subs go up and down like today i got like 4 subs and I have never gotten that much in one day so it depends and I'm also trying to o reach 1k this year so hope we both get there *cheers* :happy:

Haven't reached it yet, but I set a 1k goal for "by the end of this year or sooner." It'd better happen.

Or else :]

Back