How leave a network ?

Usually you have to notify your network a certain amount of time before the end of your contract term. If you decide you want to leave in the middle of the term, well you're out of luck. I'm tired of people asking how to get out of legally binding agreements as if they don't matter.

I agree with Thio here, you signed a CONTRACT.
That's like Lebron James signing a Multi-Million Dollar Deal one Sunday morning, but turning around on Monday Morning and saying

"Well, I'm not feeling this team, so I am gonna go with the other team that offered me this."

You just can't walk out of a Contract, there's legal obligations, most contracts say you need to upload a MINIMUM amount of videos, etc.

People always seem to want out of a Contract when they feel they aren't getting the pronation they deserve, lack of CPM, etc., when in reality, to be successful you need to promote yourself, and the more you promote YOU, the higher your CPM can climb as Advertisers/YouTube/Google/Networks all see the kind of traffic you bring in (whether monetizable or not).

If you signed for a year then stick it out, worse thing that can happen is all of a sudden you lose subscribers or you lose views.

Hello.

I just want to break out with ROM to join Fullscreen network or another, but in my contract that was a contract for 1 years.

Did you have good arguments (I will send them an email) for leave them ?

Thanks in advance !

You signed a contract, they agreed to live up to their end of the bargain (and you expect this) therefor you must do the same!

I agree with Thio here, you signed a CONTRACT.
That's like Lebron James signing a Multi-Million Dollar Deal one Sunday morning, but turning around on Monday Morning and saying

"Well, I'm not feeling this team, so I am gonna go with the other team that offered me this."

You just can't walk out of a Contract, there's legal obligations, most contracts say you need to upload a MINIMUM amount of videos, etc.

People always seem to want out of a Contract when they feel they aren't getting the pronation they deserve, lack of CPM, etc., when in reality, to be successful you need to promote yourself, and the more you promote YOU, the higher your CPM can climb as Advertisers/YouTube/Google/Networks all see the kind of traffic you bring in (whether monetizable or not).

If you signed for a year then stick it out, worse thing that can happen is all of a sudden you lose subscribers or you lose views.

I don't see the link between my partnership and my views/subs.
My subs have subscribed to my channel for the videos, not for my banner or other.
Moreover, If I left RPM it's for join Fullscreen, another (better) network which will give me more views and subs to, as RPM is doing...

RPM accepted some Youtubeurs to leave them, I don't see why I couldn't to...

Hello.

I just want to break out with ROM to join Fullscreen network or another, but in my contract that was a contract for 1 years.

Did you have good arguments (I will send them an email) for leave them ?

Thanks in advance !
If you leave a network won't they strip you down with no more options to have a banner etc... ?

If you leave a network won't they strip you down with no more options to have a banner etc... ?
Once you have a banner you never lose it same for thumbnails, Fearcrads had a period of 6 days from when he was dropped from Machinima to when IGN partnered him and he still had them :)
The real danger is with gaming channels, and this was highlighted by the machinima scenario within 16 hours of being de-partnered YouTube starts to recognize the fact you have content (gameplay) on your channel you don`t have the rights to :p

Once you have a banner you never lose it same for thumbnails, Fearcrads had a period of 6 days from when he was dropped from Machinima to when IGN partnered him and he still had them :)
The real danger is with gaming channels, and this was highlighted by the machinima scenario within 16 hours of being de-partnered YouTube starts to recognize the fact you have content (gameplay) on your channel you don`t have the rights to :p

I see... Always wondered now I know lol

Back