How I went from $0 to $10,000/month on YouTube in only 6 months

This is a really nice share. Even if is quite old, this topic bring up some great informations for every little youtuber.

Thats amazing , Tim i have a question I look up to you but I've been trying to grow my channel and I even bought some of your books but I've been trying really hard with every thing you said and the growth so far has been really small , I would love to some help. Whats the best way to find you're audience and connect with people. I really want to start connecting with people and improving peoples day with my videos.

Seems awfully complicated, especially if there's no guarantee any videos will reach up to 1,000 views just for a revenue. My two videos never reach to 1,000 views, even if I make decently-created videos. :unsure:

Wow! this article really helps me to become a full time Youtuber just by building a business model. Thanks Tim for this article. I really learn a lot.

when sombody like you (125.769k fans) only gets 3k views for each video, than of course us little guys will have it much harder

Reading just the headings of each of things you've mentioned really shows you do need a small team to help you!

This is so true.

However, if your time is worth something to you, spending money to have someone else take care of your personal tasks could be beneficial.

Back