How does this guy grow so quickly im so confused

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This youtuber called Cheetahh: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiaKcUhbLcK3Y4pxljuyuEg is growing really quickly. I want to see why he is so i can use his steps to make my channel better. However, I checked through Tubebuddy, no has NO TAGS on his vids, no hashtags, and barely has any keywords in his descriptions. He had 7k a little bit ago and now he has 32k somehow. Someone explain?

Reactions: YoAhdi

Min/Max Munchking

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
His last few videos are getting insane views. I'd be willing to bet that he's getting pushed by the algo on YT Homepage to a larger audience that enjoys a type of content similar to his. You can read the comments and see that sentiment. Tags, keywords and titles matter if you want to rank in search, but most of the views on YT come from recommendations on Homepage and through sidebars on other videos.

I don't think it's really possible to just copy someone and expect success. I've tried it myself and it didn't work. You have to develop your own style, see how people respond to it and keep improving over time.

AllVisuals4U

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Designer, Other
I'd love to see such growth, but I think you shouldn't expect it anytime. Just do what you like to do and keep improving!

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
The only way I can see it.
People are engaging. (likes, comments, etc.) When you have a lot of interaction. YouTube promotes your channel, so your queued in a higher algorithm. YT only likes to see successful videos, once they see that happening. Promotion comes into play. I've been on YT for 4 years. Believe me. I got jacked up in the algorithm 7 times, just because 7 videos did well.