how does monetizing work?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
So i got yt patner thingy about 3 weeks ago. I have adsence connected to my account. But do i need to mess with or change any settings within adsence? it looks real complicated and don't know where to start. Or does it all just sort itself out automatically.

I know I have to add a payment method but It don't let me do that yet. In youtube analytics I see I have earnt more then the required minimum to be paid. But i don;t see any dolla $ recongised within the adsence pages/thingy.

Thanks for any help

GrannyGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Most of the setup is through your Adsense account. It looks like you have everything setup through Youtube so all you should need to do is add your bank account details into your Adsense account. They are the ones that pay you once you pass the threshold (I think it's $100). The payment is done automatically on a certain day of the month. Let me know if you have other questions.

sanitary103

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
when you log into adsense, click on payments and be sure sure address, tax info, payment threshold etc is all up to date and you should be set.