How does it feel knowing someone half way across the world watched your video?

I too think its neat, sometimes I wonder why though. I do daily news and it is usually US focused but I have gotten views from the Middle East and Africa. I do try to handle interesting topics but still they are checking out lil old me. Maybe it is humbling
 
This is why I love YouTube. You get to interact with people all over the world and your content reaches people you would never normally interact with!! I've had views from all over the world and it's so exciting to me!
 
It's awesome to be able to connect with people from all around the world, really I think it's amazing that you're just able to connect with people with YouTube no matter where they're located.
 
Haha as someone thats just starting seeing that I got a view (and hopefully entertained) someone in Sweden is mind blowing. My derpiness is usually confined to close friends haha.
 
Some of my audiences watch from unknown territories so I'm touched that they would take the time to watch my videos from somewhere far far away. Pluto, Mars or Venus, I still love you guys
 
My videos have been seen by most of the countries in the world. Even in countries I have never heard of. I think that is pretty cool.
 
if you sort your analytics to most percentage watched subscribed only. You get your biggest fans.

some guy on some random island I've never heard of is a subscriber that has watched a few videos to 1000%
that means he's re watched them over and over lol.
and he's the only one in the country xD wish I could meet him/her lol
 
Back
Top