How does Adsense work?

DoofenshMarkInc

Liking YTtalk
Is it the YouTube earnings in the Analytics that you're gonna get?

Or it's the Youtube earnings in the Analytics, + the Ads Clicks in the Adsense?
 
Estimated earnings +/- 1-3% (because it's estimated)

Clicks improve the revenue for that impression but they aren't quoted or added separately.
They are included in the estimated earnings figure :)
 
So Youtube earnings? plus Adsense clicks earnings?

You basically just get the YouTube earnings mentioned when to the "total estimated earnings" area to the right. You don't need to add or minus anything from it. This amount is actually the amount from the 60/40 split between you and YouTube. The full amount of money gained by your ads BEFORE the split is shown in the ad performance area underneath the estimated earnings link to the left.

Also you will not gain any money until you earn $100 in your estimated earnings NOT your ad performance. If the amount you have it below the payment threshold of $100, the money you have earned that month will carry to the next month (payments are issued on a monthly basis).
 
You basically just get the YouTube earnings mentioned when to the "total estimated earnings" area to the right. You don't need to add or minus anything from it. This amount is actually the amount from the 60/40 split between you and YouTube. The full amount of money gained by your ads BEFORE the split is shown in the ad performance area underneath the estimated earnings link to the left.

Also you will not gain any money until you earn $100 in your estimated earnings NOT your ad performance. If the amount you have it below the payment threshold of $100, the money you have earned that month will carry to the next month (payments are issued on a monthly basis).


If I get 200$ for the month of June. And Adnsense updated like July 13 or so. When will i get the 200$?
 
If I get 200$ for the month of June. And Adnsense updated like July 13 or so. When will i get the 200$?

I actually use adsense now as I am part of a network. For networks you get payed for what you earned two months ago (This month I was payed for May) but I think in adsnese there isn't that waiting period so you should be payed straight away.

If anyone knows differently please correct me.
 
My adsense updated hour ago. It exceeds the threshold. But I dont see any payment details yet xD I set the payment form to Western Union
 
Back
Top