How do you make the new donation card link to your fan funding?

SerjEpic

Posting Mad!
I don't have fan funding,but I have seen 2 Youtubers doing this and I can't find anything about this.
 
If you search in google for "Enable Fan Funding" you should find a lot of information about it. Hope this will hep you. I also never did it since I can't do it in Germany, but only know what google explains about it, which is however quite a lot.
 
If you search in google for "Enable Fan Funding" you should find a lot of information about it. Hope this will hep you. I also never did it since I can't do it in Germany, but only know what google explains about it, which is however quite a lot.
I was talking about the new donation cards that are used to donate to charities, but I've seen some Youtubers use it for fan funding.
 
Back
Top