How do you go about promoting on Instagram ?

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do you promote your YouTube channel on Instagram ? I4ve read you should make little snippets from your vid and attach the YT video link in the description, but I've only managed to upload the snippets in the IGTV tab, and am not sure where to share those anyways. Just send them to random users who may have a connection to the topic ?? What's your strategy been there ?[DOUBLEPOST=1545610663,1545600634][/DOUBLEPOST]Would love as much details as I can on this one guys. The help/stuff I read isn't completely relevant to my situation. Describe a regular day of promoting your YT channel vids on Instagram, even with the stuff you feel is obvious.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I actually tried to promote my channel via instagram. But it didn't work the way I hoped.

What I usually do is:
I create my video, upload on youtube
I take the highlight of my vid (about 12 sec) and convert it into the right format for instagram.
I upload it and share it with a lot of hashtags. like #piano #grandpiano etc.

I got a few subscribers from that. But to be honest, I feel like instagram is a whole different universe, where the people like to be by themselves. I see a lot of very talented people who got a whole lot instagram followers, likes and comments. But their YouTube channel is dead.

My impression is, that instagram people like to stay in the instagram app. They want to view the video in the instagram app and don't want leave it.

MindfulInquirer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I actually tried to promote my channel via instagram. But it didn't work the way I hoped.

What I usually do is:
I create my video, upload on youtube
I take the highlight of my vid (about 12 sec) and convert it into the right format for instagram.
I upload it and share it with a lot of hashtags. like #piano #grandpiano etc.

I got a few subscribers from that. But to be honest, I feel like instagram is a whole different universe, where the people like to be by themselves. I see a lot of very talented people who got a whole lot instagram followers, likes and comments. But their YouTube channel is dead.

My impression is, that instagram people like to stay in the instagram app. They want to view the video in the instagram app and don't want leave it.
Right. The IGTV tab thing. They don't count as an instagram "post" though, although that may not be relevant. What you're describing is what I've tried to do, but to little avail so far. Perhaps I should try again. Instagram does seem to be more about still pictures and self-centered, people want to see faces (and bodies).
Anyone else want to describe their experience there ?

KyleNoir3202

Reaction score
Instagram is by far my favorite social network, and it's incredibly versatile for a variety of activities, from personal blogging to professional marketing. However, developing content on this platform can be challenging. Fortunately, I stumbled upon https://viplikes.net/buy-instagram-packages a few months back, and it's been a game-changer for me. I've been able to effectively grow my blog and attract new likes, views, followers who continue to engage with my content. Overall, my experience with this service has deepened my love for Instagram and its potential for reaching new audiences.