How do you add search hashtags above titles on YouTube?

Ivana Kinsley

Reaction score
Website
www.morkieflash.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Most of time we watch some of YouTube video show hastag on the bottom of video. I heard that, it is YouTube new search algorim or new searching rules. How can I used this types of hastag on bottom of video?

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi Ivana, put your 3 chosen hashtag words in your description. I put them last like this
#hashtag1 #hashtag2 #hashtag3
No more than 3 i think or they get ignored. I think they may not show if you also have a # in your title

Ivana Kinsley

Reaction score
Website
www.morkieflash.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thnank you. But tell me one think just put keyword on description I mean bottom or top on the description.
Hi Ivana, put your 3 chosen hashtag words in your description. I put them last like this
#hashtag1 #hashtag2 #hashtag3
No more than 3 i think or they get ignored. I think they may not show if you also have a # in your title

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I think you can put them anywhere actual. But i put them last in my description.

Reaction score
I put them at the end of the description. But only first three will be shown, so no point in putting more than three.

CTAC

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I write hashtags at the end of the description. But only the first three will be shown above the title. The rest can somehow be viewed with a positive effect by YouTube, but you can only see them in the description itself.