How do Tech YouTubers afford so many gadgets?

I wouldn't do email/phone call. I think a personal visit gives you more chance they say OK We will sponser you.

^^^ above hit it dead on the head. I have been in sales for a lot of years and it is a lot easier to close a deal in person than on the phone or email. Think of it like this...it is really easy to just click delete on an email or hang up a phone but if someone is in front of you there is no non abrasive way to not hear what they are saying. Also I would really focus on what you would be doing for their company, and not so much how it benefits you. A person or a company are more willing to listen to what you can do for them and/or company than how they can help you. Just a couple of tips.

I wouldn't do email/phone call. I think a personal visit gives you more chance they say OK We will sponser you.
Different things work for different people! If someone is serious about doing these reviews I would explore every option to see what works best
I'd do both, but if I had to choose one, I think in store does give you the better chance of success. Do emails for businesses to far or once you've actually convinced a store the first time in person for a follow up box opening or whatever.

Back